Email link

carlherring62@gmail.com

Monday, April 19, 2010

Skype Project


I am very new with skype, but I already see advantages of using skype. In our class we have had the opportunity to skype with different teachers from around the world that gave us great advice on what to expect in the classroom.
Also I have got the chance to skype with some of my family from out of state. Mostly I talked with my cousins Jake and Bobby who I haven't got the chance to see in a long time. I thought that it was really cool that I got to see them and talk to them using technology. I plan on skyping them on a regular basis now.

1 comment:

  1. I think Skype is a great thing! I know so many people that use it, including myself! All my family that does not live here in Mobile uses it to stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete