Email link

carlherring62@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week 14

A 7th Graders Personal Learning Enviroment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEls3tq5wIY&feature=player_embedded
I thougth that this video was a great example of how to successfully use technology in the classroom. Her PLE was very organized, and had everything that she needed to be successful in her academic career. She used facebook, blogs, and skype to get her work to where it could be seen by scientists and other people. In a perfect world this would be how classrooms should be taught, because it helps students to be successful with technology. It also gives them the responsibility to learn on their own, and the opprtunity to learn about what intrests them.

Two Questions that can Change your Life:
http://techliterateteacher.blogspot.com/2010/03/two-questions-that-can-change-your-life.html
The two questions were:1) What is my sentence? and 2) Was I better today than yesterday?

These two questions can serve as motivation that makes sure that you are doing good for humanity, and that you improve as you go about your life. As a future educator these are questions that we need to ask ourselves everyday. I want to make an impact on the world through teaching. By asking these questions I will find my calling and to improve my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment